RULES OF PRIVACY PROTECTION
Key information about privacy and security
In line with the so-called "GDPR", ie Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we only inform you that we are processing your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the purchase contract concluded with you, to send commercial communications to a reasonable extent and to perform the public service obligations of the controller.
We update these rules from time to time. The current version is always published on this site.
We collect and use some information about individuals so that we can offer them products and services and some features on this site. We also collect information to better understand how users use this site and to display relevant information in a timely manner.
What information do we collect?
Every time you sign, sign, purchase a product or service, and whenever someone visits this page, we collect certain information in the manner described in the following paragraphs.
- Information to identify (such as the name and email address) you provide when registering, participating in various activities on sites, such as inserting images and labels, uploading videos or participating in discussions on the site.
- When visiting our sites, we can send one or more cookie files to your computer - a small text file containing an alphanumeric character string that uniquely identifies your browser.
- We use two types of cookies, permanent and one-time.
- The persistent cookie file remains on the hard drive even when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies can be used by your browser when you visit our sites. You can delete permanent cookies (please refer to the instructions in your browser's help).
- Disposable cookies are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- You can set your browser so that it does not accept or accept cookies. However, some features of our site may not be fully functional if you disable the "receive cookies" feature.
- Your browser automatically reports to our server some information each time the web page is viewed.
- When registering on or browsing our site, our servers record certain information your web browser sends every time you visit a website.
- These server logs (so-called "log files") may contain information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referrer / URL, platform type, clicks, domain names, the number of pages viewed and the order of these pages, the amount of time spent on certain pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that can uniquely identify your browser.
How we use this information
If you provide us with your identification information, we will use it to ensure the functionality of the site and provide you with the features you need.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily share online (in forums, blogs, in your personal profile, etc.) is publicly accessible and can be collected and used by other people. Any images, videos you choose to share can be distributed over the Internet and other media and can be made available to the general public.
2. providing customized content and information;
3. tracking our marketing campaigns;
4. tracking aggregate indicators such as total number of visitors and traffic;
5. tracking your posts, subscriptions and discount coupons, events and competitions;
6. diagnose and repair technical issues reported by our users that are associated with IP addresses under the control of a particular web company or ISP;
7. to access your information after you register and to purchase products or services.
When we publish the information we receive
We may release your personal identification data and / or non-personal identification if required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state laws (eg EU copyright) or in response to a court order , a summons, or a home search order.
Sharing information may be necessary in the investigation, prevention, other steps involving suspects or unlawful activities, including but not limited to activities such as fraud, potential threats of general threats or threats to the physical security of any person, breach of our Terms and Conditions; possibly in other cases as permitted by law.
We also reserve the right to disclose personal information and / or impersonal identification information that we believe in good faith, as appropriate or necessary in the case of compliance with our Terms of Service, in the case of protection against imminent breach of the Terms or the law, the investigation of claims and claims by third parties in the case of accusations, in the assistance of the police or state organizations, to protect the security or integrity of our websites and services, and to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal security of the company, our staff, our users or others.
You may, of course, refuse to fill in personal identification data through our services, in which case we may not be able to provide you with certain services. You can update or fix your personal profile information and set up your contact email any time you visit your account on a profile page. Please note that some of the files uploaded by users on our site can not be removed and continue to be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your privacy and security (for example, we will require a unique password for you) when we verify your identity before we give you access to the profile or make adjustments to your site. You are responsible under all circumstances for confidentiality of your unique password and account information.
We place commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical measures to preserve data integrity and security of your personal data. However, we can not guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you disclose to our company and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received the information you have sent, we will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please note, however, that this is not a guarantee that this information will not be accessible, published, modified, or lost due to violation of any of our physical, technical, or managerial security measures.
Last edited on: 14.4.2019.